Trusted guidance when it matters most.
Ensuring that future generations are secure, that a client’s legacy is protected and that their financial objectives are carried out upon death or disability are only a few of the benefits of prudent and comprehensive estate planning services. For nearly 25 years, GCK has helped clients navigate through difficult end-of-life issues with the requisite knowledge, sensitivity and comfort needed to meet their financial goals and objectives.
In addition to offering guidance in carrying out wishes regarding assets, GCK’s lawyers provide direction on health care decisions; provide guidance on guardianship appointments for minor children; plan for children and adults with special needs; coordinate the transfer of assets without the cost and expense of probate; minimize estate and income taxes, attorney’s fees, and other costs; help curtail conflicts and disputes among family members and others; and advise clients on changes to federal and state tax policy.
A properly drafted estate plan established well in advance of any health issues or accidents can be an invaluable asset to loved ones at a time when they need it most. GCK’s trusted estate planning advisors offer clients peace of mind by assessing personal and financial goals and objectives to determine the best way forward to transfer assets if the need arises.
Estate planning services:
- Asset Ownership and Transfer Planning
- Business Succession Strategies
- Charitable and Family Gifting Strategies
- Family Limited Partnerships and Limited Liability Companies
- Federal and State Estate Tax Planning
- Gift Trusts
- Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts (“ILIT”)
- Powers of Attorney for Health Care
- Powers of Attorney for Property
- Qualified Personal Residence Trusts (“QPRT”)
- Revocable Trusts