Entrepreneurial law firm looking for motivated associate with 2-5 years’ experience as an attorney handling bankruptcy, commercial litigation and financial restructuring matters. Our law firm currently has 10 attorneys. You will have direct client contact with an opportunity to work under the guidance of some of Chicago’s leading tax controversy and business attorneys.
Our work environment includes:
- Hybrid work model
- Modern office setting
- Casual work attire
- Relaxed and professional atmosphere
- Draft legal documents such as contracts, pleadings, motions, and briefs.
- Conduct legal research and analysis.
- Advise clients on legal matters.
- Represent clients in court proceedings.
- Keep up to date with changes in the law.
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Monday to Friday
Salary commensurate with experience.
Please provide a resume and brief writing sample (5 pages max).
Please email your resume to Gary Kanter at [email protected]. No phone calls please.