Proactive strategies for a changing tax environment.
With an uncertain tax climate at both the Federal and state levels, many businesses and individuals are seeking clarity, guidance, and expertise to navigate the shifting landscape and the increased complexity of the Internal Revenue Code.
With more than 25 years of experience, GCK represents taxpayers on a wide-range of tax planning matters including tax planning for corporations, limited liability companies, tax exempt organizations, not-for-profit companies, partnerships, and individuals.
GCK offers clients the benefit of a broad array of tax planning services equal to those offered by substantially larger professional service firms. Thus, GCK can combine and tailor those services with the time and attention available through our smaller, more intimate boutique practice structure.
Tax planning services:
- Tax planning for corporations, limited liability companies, tax exempt organizations, not-for-profit companies, partnerships, and individuals;
- Advice regarding the tax implications of commercial or individual arrangements and transactions;
- Classifying workers as employees or independent contractors;
- Advice regarding the tax consequences of allocating purchase price among a business’s different asset classes;
- Determining reasonable compensation;
- Implementing employee benefit plans; and
- Structuring mergers and acquisitions.
Many of GCK’s lawyers are Certified Public Accountants or have their Masters of Law in Taxation, enabling our trusted tax advisors to provide clients with the legal knowledge, business acumen and peace of mind to stay focused on their businesses.